The turnkey solution,
refitting & conversions
FMI - Florida Marine Industries is a global reference point for HVAC, ventilation, fire fighting systems, providing a relevant service, always fulfilling the customer’s demands.
The changing needs of the shipping companies operating in the cruise market, require, for the supply of products and services, companies able to offer “turnkey” packages even for complex systems.
FMI – Florida Marine Industries was created to meet the needs of the major operators in the market of cruise ships by providing a relevant service fulfilling their demands.
Taking the advantage of the support and the experience of the Italian companies and subsidiaries operating in different sectors and their complementarity, Florida Marine Industries offers a wide range of solutions from HVAC to refrigeration, insulation and firefighting systems. The location of offices, workshop and warehouse in the state of Florida is strategic for the barycentric position with respect to the yards, the contiguity with companies that have complementary activities and the technical departments of our customers.
Ventilation ducts and special fittings, fire dampers, regulation dampers, water traps, external air intake and exhaust louvres, air handling units, cooling / heating coils, fan coils, supply and exhaust fans…
Design, production, supply and installation of cooling units, distribution systems, condensers, freon recovery units, direct expansion coils.
& Spare parts
Wide range catalog of equipment from major manufacturers for HVAC and refrigeration. Design and reproduction of obsolete components no longer on the market.
Mission & values
FMI – Florida Marine Industries places itself in the naval repairs and refitting market as a subject able to offer diversified products and services to shipowners and shipyards.
The goal will be achieved with:
- Innovation, reliability, and high flexibility in the management of supplies and plants.
- Management system common to all business lines, based on a process approach with particular attention to relationships with suppliers.
- Define the strategies and objectives assigned to each business line in the short, medium term.
- Careful management of the brand image and ethical dynamics.
- Punctual control and monitoring of business processes both from a technical and economic point of view to ensure the achievement of the desired operating results and the continuous improvement of the performance.
- Education and training of each employee for an effective involvement in the implementation of corporate policies and for a successful professional growth.
- Increased awareness and attention to compliance with the requirements for health and safety at work.
- Definition of improvement objectives, achievement of targets and verification of standards through coordination meetings, company control and management revisions.
2022 - Marseille, France
2022 - Brest, France
2022 - Cadiz, Spain
2022 - Genoa, Italy
for more info
If you have any questions, need specific information and technical specifications, or would like to be called by our sales team, do not hesitate to contact us, we are looking forward to answer you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your interest.