A KEY PARTNER
Florida Marine Industries is a key partner
in the supply of HVAC in ship repair & conversion
FMI is an important player in the sector of onboard supply of air conditioning, ventilation systems and refrigeration plants.
The strenght points of the company are the technical skills, the knowledge of market and good commercial introduction, the major global Ship owners references.
From design and selection, to commissioning, the company guarantees the best effort to ensure that your system has the operational best price.
The equipment is tested and guaranteed in accordance to the company’s policy of customer services also with the execution, if requested, of reliefs regarding machinery performances such as thermal emission, and air structural noise, self-inducted vibrations. The customer service includes system dimensioning further to conversion assignments including on board survey and inspection. Manufacturing, supply and installation of chiller units and manufacturing and installation of copper pipings for freon distribution, customized tube condensers, freon recovery units and direct expansion batteries with electric fan.
Mission & values
FMI – Florida Marine Industries places itself in the naval repairs and refitting market as a subject able to offer diversified products and services to shipowners and shipyards.
The goal will be achieved with:
- Innovation, reliability, and high flexibility in the management of supplies and plants.
- Management system common to all business lines, based on a process approach with particular attention to relationships with suppliers.
- Define the strategies and objectives assigned to each business line in the short, medium term.
- Careful management of the brand image and ethical dynamics.
- Punctual control and monitoring of business processes both from a technical and economic point of view to ensure the achievement of the desired operating results and the continuous improvement of the performance.
- Education and training of each employee for an effective involvement in the implementation of corporate policies and for a successful professional growth.
- Increased awareness and attention to compliance with the requirements for health and safety at work.
- Definition of improvement objectives, achievement of targets and verification of standards through coordination meetings, company control and management revisions.
for more info
If you have any questions, need specific information and technical specifications, or would like to be called by our sales team, do not hesitate to contact us, we are looking forward to answer you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your interest.